Governor Christie will travel to Mexico for a trade mission from September 3rd – 5th to promote increased relationship, job creation and higher education opportunities. While in Mexico, Governor Christie will meet with foreign dignitaries and government officials, including Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, tour local companies and meet with Mexican business leaders and experience Mexican culture and community.
Governor Christie will be joined by a group of business and community leaders from New Jersey to Mexico. These individuals will be attending different components of the trip’s itinerary.
The members of the delegation are:
• Greg Brown, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Motorola Solutions Inc; Chair of Board of Governors, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
• Laurence M. Downes, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, New Jersey Resources; Director, Choose New Jersey, Inc. Board
• Ralph Izzo, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Public Service Enterprise Group, Inc.
• Clifford Sobel, Valor Capital Group
• Leo Cervantes, Owner, Chilango Restaurant
• Pedro Matar, Owner, El Aguila Restaurants in NY and NJ
• Al Zapanta, President & CEO, the United States–Mexico Chamber of Commerce
• Mauricio Doehner, Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Enterprise Risk Management, CEMEX
• Rev. Fermin Garcia, President, NHCLC/CONELA Mexico
• Martin Perez, President, Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey
• Raul Rendon Ponce, Founder and Director of Bioplastic Solutions
• Rich Bagger, Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Market Access, Celgene Corporation
• Robert Grady, Managing Director, Cheyenne Capital Fund
• Michele Brown, Chief Executive Officer, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
• Tracye McDaniel, President and CEO, Choose New Jersey, Inc.
Governor Christie will also be joined by Ambassador Sandra Fuentes and many of the events will be attended by U.S. Ambassador Tony Wayne.Related Articles: