Mack-Cali Realty Corporation announces that it leased 417,549 square feet at its office and office/flex commercial real estate properties in Northern and Central New Jersey during the first quarter. Portfolio-wide, Mack-Cali leased 758,919 square feet of space during the quarter.
Highlights of the first quarter transactions include:
• The MI Group Ltd., a global relocation outsource company, signed a new 26,148-square- foot lease at the 317,040-square-foot 5 Wood Hollow Road in Parsippany. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Marc Trevisan, Slava Vaynberg, and David Sherman, all of Cushman & Wakefield. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Brian Decillis, assistant vice president of leasing.
• First Data Corporation, a global leader in payment technology and services solutions, signed an expansion lease for 24,221 square feet at 101 Hudson Street in Jersey City. The 1,246,283-square-foot office building is 89.6 percent leased. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Steven Rotter, Roby Bull, and Scott Panzer, all of Jones Lang LaSalle.
• Also at 101 Hudson Street, QH Acquisition Sub, LLC, a digital patient identification and engagement platform for health-focused companies and organizations, signed transactions totaling 16,478 square feet, consisting of a 12,437-square-foot renewal and a 4,041-square-foot expansion. The tenant was represented in the transaction by David Opper of CBRE. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Thomas Savoca.
• Black and Veatch Corporation, an employee-owned, global leader in building Critical Human Infrastructure™ in energy, water, telecommunications, and government services, signed a 19,678-square-foot renewal at 650 From Road in Paramus. Mack-Cali Centre II is a 348,510-square-foot office building that is 86.6 percent leased. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Graham “Chip” Conklin and Timothy B. Monahan, both of Savills Studley. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Richard Eyre, senior director of leasing.
• Kleinfelder, Inc., an engineering, architecture, and science consulting firm, signed a 15,896-square-foot renewal at 3 AAA Drive in Hamilton. The 35,270-square-foot office building is located in Horizon Center North. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Erin Moran and John O’Hearn, both senior directors of leasing.
• Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, signed transactions totaling 15,173 square feet at 50 Tice Boulevard in Woodcliff Lake, consisting of a 9,906-square-foot renewal and a 5,267-square-foot expansion. The 235,000-square-foot building is 91.3 percent leased. The tenant was represented by Christopher B. Marx, Christopher Hanenberg, and Michael Nieliwodski, all of Savills Studley. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Chris DeLorenzo, senior vice president of leasing.
Mitchell E. Hersh, president and chief executive officer, commented, “I am pleased to report that Mack-Cali continues to build on its reputation as landlord of choice as evidenced by these lease transactions.”Related Articles: