The New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA) announces that George Vallone of Hoboken Brownstone Company was recently installed as president of the association.
“I am honored to serve as president of NJBA. I and the other elected officers for 2015 are dedicated to putting builders back to work and putting families into homes across New Jersey,” said Vallone. “Our industry has made great strides since the recession and I’m looking forward to building upon that growth. I’m very proud of my company’s Hoboken roots and I’m honored that Mayor Fulop has invited me for a mock installation in City Hall.”
“George Vallone is a true leader in NJBA and we are confident that the association, its members and the construction industry will prosper under his leadership,” said NJBA CEO Carol Ann Short, Esq.
Installed along with Vallone at the ABC were the 2015 NJBA Elected Officers:
– Vice President: Dwight Pittenger, Pittenger Builders
– Treasurer: John Kirkenir, Alliance Homes, L.L.C.
– Secretary: Tomas Troy, Sharbell Development Corp.
– Builder Vice President: Cory Wescoe, PulteGroup
– Associate Vice President: Jeanne Tomlinson, Sears Commercial
– Second Associate Vice President: John Healey, Pella Windows & DoorsRelated Articles: